Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Review Little Thai Place

Lately I have been eating out a bit more often and had the luck to be introduced to another addictive restaurant "The Little Thai Place". I chose a dish that consisted of fresh mounds of bean thread noodles with sprouts, cilantro, meat and shredded veggies - I am not sure I can discern the other flavor components in this dish (which was called "boraan" something, its a new dish they offer, the waitress assured me it would be tasty and she was right!). This was sustaining and, I think probably quite wholesome. My friend(s) had a beef salad, the ubiquitous crunchy spring rolls and a lovely yellow curry. Everything was tastefully/lovingly presented and at around 10-14$ an entree, very reasonable (portions were generous). They do take out and delivery too! The great thing about Thai food is it feels like you are eating something really decadent but its actually light, healthy and sustaining. I had nearly forgotten the addictive flavors and plan on cooking these types of dishes more often at home. Recommended!

No comments: